Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Pena Francia
This church was created in 1684 from an old hermitage and houses an image of Nuestra Señora de la Peña de Francia, another of the Lord of the Great Power of God from the eighteenth century, and paintings by Luis de la Cruz y Ríos and Manuel de la Cruz. The church is located on an artificial island with beautiful views. It has a small garden guarded by a swan, there are many palm trees. It is the typical religious architecture of the Canary Islands.